The position provides administrative support to the ADRA Philippines admin team and country director, with particular attention to secretarial support tasks, front desk support and HR processing / administration.
Location: ADRA Philippines, Silang, Cavite
- Maintains office supplies inventory / replenishment
- Books flights & keeping of Travel Authorization Requests, includes charging to particular projects
- Provides filing assistance
- Prepares Vehicle Log Summaries for charging
- Prepares or edits letters, reports, memos and meeting notes
- Printing of ID cards and business / calling cards
- Any other tasks assigned by the Country Director
Front desk support:
- Assists in phone reception for executive and administrative departments
- Prepares and coordinate mail, faxes and express packages
- Prepares and maintains telephone directory and other organization information
- Scheduling of vehicles trips
- Arranges accommodation and assists with entertainment arrangements for agency visitors
Human Resource support:
- Maintain Jobs Street account and other Advertisement portals
- Coordinates with Comms Unit for job advertisement
- Gathers all applicants’ CV for shortlisting and support the scheduling of interviews
- In-charge with reference checking of candidates.
- Sending of job offer and pre-employment requirements to successful candidates
- Updates and maintains human resource 201-File
- Updates and maintains Leave details of employees
Maintains all HR / performance evaluation documents of all employees
KEY RELATIONSHIPS AND AUTHORITY
- Reports directly to Country Director
WORK HEALTH, SECURITY AND SAFETY (WHSS)
Workers are responsible for:
- Carrying out their duties in a manner which does not adversely affect their own health, security, and safety or that of others;
- Cooperating with measures introduced in the interests of work health, security and safety;
- Undertaking relevant training provided in relation to WHSS;
- Immediately reporting all matters which may affect workplace health, security and safety to their supervisor;
- Correctly using any information, training, personal protective equipment and safety devices provided;
- Refraining from intentionally misusing or recklessly interfering with anything that has been provided for health, security, and safety reasons;
- Undertaking only those tasks for which they have authorisation and/or the necessary training, and for which all necessary safety arrangements are in place; and
- Cooperating with arrangements made to assist the return-to-work of ill or injured employees.
Follows other job related activities that assigned by superior.
- Experience working in an office environment
- Strong numerical, verbal and written skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Office.
- Flexibility in handling the wide variety of issues that arise in this position
- Excellent organizational skills and accurate record keeping skills
- Prior experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant for 1-3 years preferred
- Graduate of any 4 years course or preferably Office Administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work in a team
- Commitment to constant improvement, sharing and learning
- Good communication skills and good telephone man
How To Apply
ADRA works with people in poverty and distress to create just and positive change through empowering partnerships and responsible action.
If you want to take part in effecting positive change in other people’s lives and you meet the desired qualifications, send your COVER LETTER and complete updated CV/RESUME (with at least 3 character references and their respective contact numbers) through the following:
Human Resource Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY WALK IN/POST MAIL
Main Office Address:
- ADRA, JP Rizal St. Brgy. Sabutan, Silang, Cavite 4118
We thank you for your interest in the career opportunities with ADRA Philippines. Due to high volume of applicants only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.